Film/TV: Malissa Young Management; firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial/Print: BICOASTAL MGMT; email@example.com
M (SXSW 2019) ∙ Lead (8 episodes) ∙ Labhouse/INCAA
Millenniums ∙ Co-Star (Ep. 2) ∙ Amazon Prime
Gotham ∙ Co-star (S03E15) ∙ FOX
Mysteries at the Museum ∙ Supporting (S15E03) ∙ The Travel Channel
The Going Away Party ∙ Lead ∙ RCH Productions
The Foster Portfolio ∙ Supporting ∙ The Foster Portfolio LLC
The Naturalist ∙ Lead ∙ RCH Productions
Sweet Baby James ∙ Lead ∙ SBJ Productions
Ringfingered ∙ Supporting ∙ Ryan Metcalf Films
Not OK, Cupid ∙ Supporting ∙ NYU Thesis Film
• Spanish (Advanced)
• Southern accent, standard British accent, Irish accent
• Yoga, kickboxing, swimmer (all strokes)
• Dance: Ballet, Modern, Jazz, Hip-Hop
• US Passport/NY Driver's License
• Anthony Abeson (Acting Coach)
Completed two-year program.
• Combat for Screen & Stage NYC
Completed four-week course.
• Atlantic Acting School, Fall 2012
• New York University, 2012
M (lead) premiered at the 2019 SXSW Film Festival. The Going Away Party (lead) premiered on Short of the Week, is a Vimeo Staff Pick, & was featured on Indiewire. The Foster Portfolio premiered at the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival & won Best Short Film at the San Diego Int’l Film Festival. The Naturalist (lead) won the Spirit Award for Short Narrative at the Brooklyn Film Festival 2013 & played at over twenty festivals worldwide. It is also a Vimeo Staff Pick & was featured in the Huffington Post.
• Commercial credits available upon request.